- Obtain an enrollment packet from the school office. This packet includes:
Student Handbook Authorization of Medical Care
Information Sheet Medicine: School Dispensation
Application Questionnaire & Agreement (6th – 12th Grades)
TX Immunization Requirements Student Narrative (6th – 12th Grades)
Parental Release & Agreement Reference Forms (6th – 12th Grades)
- Read the Student Handbook.
- Completely fill out all paperwork.
- Return all paperwork and the $90 per student Enrollment fee. Include: Student’s Birth Certificate/ Immunization Record/ Most Recent Report Card
- Testing: Students entering grades 1 through 12 will be scheduled for entrance testing. These tests assist in the placement of the student academically.
- High School students must provide an official transcript of their grades.
- Middle School and High School students must submit a 2 page essay on, “Why I Want to be Part of Victory Life Academy.”
- Middle School and High School students must have three reference forms completed and returned.
- Interview: Parents and student(s) will be interviewed by the Administrator/Principal. Victory Life Academy reserves the right to schedule an interview with a Pastor should this be deemed necessary.
- Submission- of a student application does not assure enrollment but rather provides much of the information- · upon which a decision will be based.
- A nonrefundable Registration Fee must accompany the Student Application.
- New students must also include their birth certificate, immunization record and most recent grade card.
- If the student is placed on a class waiting list, the registration fee will hold his/her place until the second day of school. If no space becomes available by that time the student’s name may be withdrawn from the waiting list and a full refund will be paid. (Voluntary withdrawal from the waiting list prior to the second day of school will result in the loss of the registration fee.) Victory Life Academy reserves the right to make final decisions concerning student placement.
Download Application (PDF)